They found that immigrants were likely to lead to longer waiting times at GP surgeries, be involved in anti-social behaviour and create
pest control issues because of overcrowding. Mark Harper, the immigration minister, said:
"This report highlights the significant impact high levels of migration have had on UK communities. "It emphasises the importance of protecting our public services and taking a robust approach against those who come here to exploit our welfare system".
• Church of England Must Accept Gay Rights
• Betrayal of My Friend the Hero
• 'It Could be Just the Tip of the Iceberg'
• Terrorist Threat Level in Netherlands Remains "Substantial"
• Egyptian Army Kills at Least ten Supporters of President Morsi
• Boko Haram Islamists kill 42 at boarding school
• Thought for the Day - A threat to our future?
• And finally - Ja see that Tigger now?
The World (radio Broadcast)